GreenLight tailors each project to our customers’ needs, using existing synthesis pathways or developing new, more robust routes to ensure fast and effective completion of each project. Our experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Biologically active compounds
- Asymmetric synthesis and chiral separation
- Multi-step synthetic and medicinal chemistry
- Drug metabolites and API impurities
- Photochemistry and pressure reactions
- Stable isotopes including deuterium, 13C and15N
- Toxic compounds and potent substances
- Natural products including carbohydrates and steroids
- Organometallic chemistry
- Highly pure polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons for material science
- Peptide and polypeptide synthesis
- Bioconjugate chemistry
- Linker chemistry
- Antibody drug conjugates (ADCs)
As well as development level synthesis, GreenLight has the capability to scale up multi-step procedures for the manufacture of batches, to both GLP (for toxicity studies) and GMP standard (for clinical trials).
Working with GreenLight
GreenLight’s custom synthesis services are tailored to each project to ensure that the objectives are met or exceeded.
We collaborate with a wide range of organisations from virtual companies through to big pharma, including many of the world’s top companies, as well as academic research groups from across the globe.
To get more information, a quote or to schedule a teleconference please contact us.